Wednesday, March 12, 2008

before heading to my dreams tonighttt, I simply need my reddy gloves for companion. Rainy day spells asleep.. I can't helped jumping to bed now.. : )

But this rainy day kills my offday . I supposed to do alot but I did plainly none but I get to sleep , which I sorta wanted very badly . But I didn't getto meet my jerrome :( Because we'd quarrelled today:( Stupid quarrels . When everything seems smoother, its already like 6 ? :( Anyway am sorry for spoilling this morning .. SIGH

been to zouk last night , with ziny huiyi huifen&her friends, titan&people, caili eugene &people. saw many familiar people. Its not as great , too huge groups of underaged which did literally pissed the older ones off . Its like I guess 3/4 are those fourteens, fifteens, sixteens. -_-" ZZZ

tomorrow work .. :( ok lah i still feel uneasy for not being able to meet dar today HAI.. :(((( tomorrow morning lorr. mac okay.:)

No comments: